390 N. Forbes Street Lakeport, CA 95453
Solo-Practitioner: Lake County Since November 1, 2006.
- Maintain private criminal law practice. Currently representing people in Lake and Mendocino Counties.
- Completed 28 jury trials in Lake County (approximately 16 felony trial and 12 misdemeanor trial) and 1 jury trial in Mendocino County.
- Argued numerous preliminary hearings, 1000.3 hearings, 1210.1 hearings, suppression hearings, motion to strike prior convictions, speedy trial motions, 995 motions, Pitchess motions, writs of mandamus and prohibitum, habeas corpus petitions, and misdemeanor appeals.
- In writ proceedings, successfully argued that a prior misdemeanor conviction was unconstitutional and that resulted in the charge being dismissed. This relieved the client of his duty to register as a sex offender.
- Handle appointed felony cases of all levels of difficulty primarily in the Clearlake court since July 2008. Previously, handled misdemeanor appointed cases in the Clearlake court.
- Assist other fellow misdemeanor and felony attorneys with legal research regularly.
- Contributor to California Drunk Driving Law, James Publishing (2010) by Paul Burglin, Barry Simons, and Ed Kuwatch
Tim A. Pori, Attorney at Law, Vallejo, California
Associate: August 1, 2005 – July 30, 2006
Interned: January 2001 – December 2003
Joshua M. Dale, Attorney at Law, San Francisco, CA.
Of Counsel: January 2004 – July 2005
Interned: July 2001 – December 2003
Eviction Defense Collaborative
Temporary hire: April 2003-July 2003
Interned: July 2001-December 2001.
San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, California
Intern: September 1999 – April 2001
Intern: January 1996 – January 1997